#Playlist " I'm Not Okay But It's Okay "

Music is what feelings sound like out load. I sing song that speak from my heart. They tell my story, how i feel. - Georgia Cates

1. Jealous - Lambrith
2. Feelings Fade - Gnash

3. Tell Me It's Okay - Gnash
4. I Hate You I Love You - Gnash ft Olivia O'Brien

5. Ilusm - Gnash


6. Little Do You Know - Alex & Sierra

7. We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez
8. One Call Away - Charlie Puth
9. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne
10. Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers ft Daya
11. Look At Me Now - Charlie Puth
12. 7 Years Old - Lucas Graham

13. Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft John Legend

14. Resah - Payung Teduh




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bingung

picture

It's okay that love